ith simplicity that embraces excellence, this new “hairbrush” bathroom radiator envelops innovation, practicality and timeless style in its minimal design.
- What it is Kelly 38 by Cordivari Design, the new steel towel warmer.
- What makes it special Minimal and practical, this new stainless-steel radiator is a useful towel warmer which can be installed with the vertical collectors to the right or left.
- How it is made It is a polished or brushed stainless-steel radiator made up of two collectors which support the towel-warming elements. Minimal and functional, it has a connection with 50 mm spacing which eases installation (with the collectors to the right or left) without taking up space, while offering high performance and aesthetically pleasing visual lightness. It is available in various sizes.
- Whose idea it is Cordivari Design, an offshoot of Cordivari – the Italian company founded in 1972 which is recognized throughout the sector for its designer radiators and towel warmers. Functionality and sustainability go hand in hand in this brand’s research, which focuses on innovation to reach the most in domestic comfort.
- We chose it because Steel is a 100% recyclable, resistant, non-toxic and long-lasting material. This minimalist radiator is able to enhance its aesthetic appeal as it presents itself as a timeless and super-functional piece of décor.
BROWSE THE GALLERY