rom floors to walls, from bathtubs to washbasins, every surface is clad in the same material: Kronos Ceramiche’s (seen at Cersaie) new, sartorial total-look is inspired by the extraordinary effect of natural stone and creates full-immersion settings.
- What is it: Le Reverse Elegance by Kronos Ceramiche, is a personalised tile series in porcelain stoneware, inspired by the natural elegance of cut stone.
- What is special: it focuses on a total-look (from floors to walls and bathroom furniture too) and creates mono-material spaces with a tailor-made, enveloping feel. It’s made from an extremely durable material that’s easy to keep clean too.
- How is it made: with digital printing, the cutting-edge technology of porcelain stoneware perfectly recreates (including the imperfections) the appearance of natural stone.
- Who is it by: it’s by Kronos Ceramiche, a brand with a thirty year-long experience located in Fiorano Modenese, in the heart of the most important ceramic district in Italy. Stylistic research, the technological innovation of every product, made-to-measure, personalised designs to suit every client; this is what lies behind the brand’s international success.
- We have chosen it because… it creates an effect of extraordinary aesthetic continuity in every space, whether big or small, with a stone effect capable of lighting up the mood with its beauty.