iquid”, dynamic and flexible. This is the latest collection by Ceramica Fioranese that with retro decorations and earth tones, you are able to lay in endless fashionable ways. Including a spectacular wallpaper effect.
- What is it: Liquida by Ceramica Fioranese, a new collection of tiles, the evolution of the traditional cement tiles.
- What is special: Its high modularity is the collection’s strong suit. Eight different geometric patterns, earth as well as velvety tones, geometric patterns from the fifties and ancient forms of graphic abstraction: nothing is missing from this collection that allows you to mix-and-match its tiles in endless ways, whether it’s the small format or the large slabs decorated with micro-textures that produce an astonishing wallpaper effect.
- How is it made: It manufactures porcelain stoneware, the most resistant tile material around, with the most modern technology as well as digital "cold" printing that allows you to obtain a better resolution and a higher quality of colours, guaranteeing the same effect of natural lime on the satin surface of the tile. The standard size is 20x20 cm, although the large micro-texture, decorative slabs with the same graphics of the collection are 120x260 cm.
- Who is it by: It results from the happy partnership between Ceramica Fioranese and the designer Davide Tonelli, who incidentally is the art director of d-segno, the graphic design and product design studio started by the designer at Fiorano Modenese in 2016.
- We have chosen it because… It transforms traditional tiles into a unique sartorial wall finish. His style is "liquid" by name and by nature, because it adapts to entirely different spaces and moods, inventing in every space a constantly new fashionable background. Without losing sight of the general harmony of the space.