his sinuous, dynamic and decorative radiator truly pleases us. It is a wave of steel which sets the tone of the home’s décor and becomes its star piece with new graphical textures.
- What it is Lola by Cordivari, the decorative radiator.
- What makes it special In addition to having a sinuous and decorative shape, it now also comes with a satin texture that turns it into an unusual painting with a graphical and contemporary mood.
- How it is made It is a stainless-steel radiator made up of collectors and heating elements that can be placed vertically and horizontally. It comes in polished, satin and décor stainless steel.
- Whose idea it is R&D Cordivari together with the architect Mariano Moroni, who has curated the new satin decorative version. Founded in 1972 by Ercole Cordivari, Cordivari is one of the biggest Italian companies in the plumbing and heating sector. Specialized in heated towel racks and designer radiators, it has created a section entirely dedicated to design in Cordivari Design, staying ahead of industry trends by focusing on quality. Technology, sustainability, comfort and ethics are the core beliefs that have brought the brand success throughout the world.
- We chose it because… It revolutionizes the concept of the radiator by completely transforming it into a versatile, decorative, unique and bold piece. Not by chance, this brand is a 3D Trademaker protected trademark, which identifies Cordivari Design for its characteristic form.
BROWSE THE GALLERY