hether it’s on a balcony, under a porch, in a corner of the garden… Lucerna, the rechargeable, portable lantern by Ethimo, was especially designed for the outdoors as it resists any atmospheric agent, thunderstorms too.
- What is it? Lucerna by Ethimo is the new rechargeable, portable lantern for the outdoors.
- What is special about it? With a simple yet chic aesthetic, Lucerna is entirely weatherproof and you can leave wherever you want. This year, lanterns are the latest trend in outdoor lighting and Lucerna is the perfect, modern design.
- How is it made? Lucerna is a rechargeable, portable lamp for the outdoors. It has weatherproof lighting, a diffuser in blown glass, LEDs, rechargeable batteries and retractable electric cord. You can leave Lucerna on a table, on the ground or you can hang it (thanks to its handle that doubles as a hook) and there’s a version with a fixed electric cord as well.
- Who is it by? Born in 1976, the Venetian designer Luca Nichetto began his career designing Murano glass. In 2006, in Porto Marghera (near Venice) he started Nichetto&Partners, a studio that focuses on industrial design as well as offering a design consultancy service. And in 2011, he started a new venture in Stockholm, Sweden. Throughout the years, Luca has won several coveted international awards and there have been various retrospectives about him around the world.
- We have chosen it because… Lucerna by Ethimo is everything a designer lamp should be: elegant with a clean aesthetic, evocative, modern and portable. And it’s in line with the hottest trend for this summer (lanterns, of course). So, whether you’re in town or on holiday, Lucerna is the must-have lamp