old it, close it and carry it with you. Lynko by Natalia Géci is an extremely smart storage idea, suitable for a variety of different spaces like entrances, living rooms or bedrooms. Lynko comes with different complementary accessories, equally suited for city living, the seaside or long-distance travel.
- What is it? Lynko by Natalia Géci is a modular and extremely versatile storage idea.
- What is special about it? A simpleframe which can be customized with different complementary accessories (various alternatives available) to build: a dumbwaiter in the bedroom, a bookcase in the living room, shelving on the terrace. And it can easily be moved to another room when you’re done with it.
- How is it made? Structural frame in metal and timber, which you can close and fold away. Plus, it can be fitted with a variety of different accessories: mirror, leather pouches, hooks, trays, tie and trouser rack, wooden shelves, fabric screens and metal boxes.
- Who is it by? Argentinean architect and designer Natalia Géci has a unique ability in turning commonplace objects into brilliant designs, extremely functional but never taken for granted.
- We have chosen it because… Lynko by Natalia Géci is perfect for the modern-day nomad, because it comes wherever we go, satisfying our desires and meeting our whims. It feels like home wherever we may be with Lynko.