his iconic lamp from 1967 is a concentration of history, design and style. And now, presented on the occasion of Milano Design City 2021, we can see it in all of its glory in this miniaturized version with a new look and original colors.
- What it is Mini Coupé by Oluce, a mini-version of the iconic lamp.
- What makes it special This icon was designed in the sixties by Joe Colombo and now comes in new colors in this 34 cm-tall mini-version.
- How it is made It is the classic 60s table lamp designed by Joe Colombo revisited in a mini-version at just 34 cm tall. The chrome stem and the semi-cylindrical cover are available in lacquered black, anodic bronze, mustard yellow and scarlet red.
- Whose idea it is Joe Colombo, aka Cesare Colombo, the Italian designer and architect (1930-1971) who made contemporary design history. He first worked as an avant-garde painter and sculptor, and only later entered design and architecture world. However, he left an indelible mark on the industry and won many prizes and awards. His various iconic designs from the 1960s stand out among his work.
- We chose it because… It is an icon and as such needs no introduction. However, it is also brand new in this mini-version. With its bold colors it reinterprets the history of design in grand style.
BROWSE THE GALLERY