rowing a plant in a vase creates a soothing, relaxed feel. You don’t possess a green thumb? Not to worry, this terrarium lamp takes care of your plants, creating a tiny green oasis, whether in the entrance, living room and bedroom.
- What is it Mygdal by Nui Studio, is a terrarium lamp.
- What is special It’s an actual lamp, although its lampshade houses a tiny, green oasis. In fact, it is effectively an ecosystem in which plants and flowers grow independently.
- How is it made It’s a lamp with a glass shade that houses an ecosystem. Thanks to SmartGrow technology (soon to be patented), the plants require no care and feed themselves according to the natural process of photosynthesis, equally growing in spaces with poor natural light. The water inside the pendant evaporates and condenses in a closed cycle that keeps the plant sufficiently wet, while your are easily able to open the aluminium base that supports the plant. Thanks to the LightControl system, the colour, intensity, time and duration of the LED lighting is controlled via your Smartphone or tablet. It’s available as a pendant lamp or a floor one.
- Who is it by Studio Nui is a multidisciplinary practice that focuses on pure curiosity and creativity. Every project results from interpreting tradition as well as a desire to create new, one-of-a-kind products. The main aim is to blend past with modern technology ( with a “Past Forward” approach) to create functional, timeless design that focuses on a conscious management of the material and resources.
- We have chosen it because… This lamp instantly adds a touch of Spring, equally suitable for the people who do not possess a green thumb as its ecosystem is independent and requires neither special care nor attention.