longated backrest, a fluid, ergonomic silhouette, no armrests; this is the sofa for summer 2018. Ergonomic and unconventional, committed to relaxation, whether it’s just you or the whole gang.
- What is it? Nidus by Maxalto, is a new sofa with an ergonomic silhouette.
- What is special about it? It’s fluid, ergonomic silhouette promotes informal relaxation, an ode to conviviality. And we’ve already began to imagine how we can use it the next time we have all our friends over.
- How is it made? It has a curved, fluid silhouette, with an elongated backrest and no armrests, part of a furniture series that includes armchairs too (available in three different styles). All the piece of the collection is upholstered in either fabric or leather (the feet have a detail in metal), accompanied by a magazine rack.
- Who is it by? The Italian architect and designer Antonio Citterio is perhaps the most representative contemporary designer. A real “gentleman”: his polished, refined style combines functional design with timeless elegance, resulting in objects and spaces with a timeless charm.
- We have chosen it because… Its style is instantly soothing. With its informal style, this sofa is the main feature of any living room as it allows you to sit comfortably, relax and enjoy the surrounding company.