ith a metallic glare, sinuous curves and a flawless combination of high-quality manufacturing and technical innovation, these spectacular lamps are the must-have objects this Christmas for their uniqueness and the magic they create year-round.
- What it is Nubola by Riflessi, the new collection of blown glass lamps.
- What makes it special They are inspired by bright, floating clouds. And indeed, this collection of blown glass lamps is made up of artisanally-made irregular spheres. The atmospheres they create in the room are as unique and evocative as the lamps themselves.
- How it is made It is a collection artisanally-made blown glass lamps. Each sphere is purposefully made to be irregular and a unique and unrepeatable piece. The collection is made up of floor and table lamps (soon to be joined by a wall lamp and chandelier) with spheres in a copper, black chrome and gold finish, while the structure is available in a graphite, copper, black chrome and galvanic gold.
- Whose idea it is Riflessi, the company whose products are strictly Made In Italy. They create contemporary décor by marrying beauty to practicality. The design, technology and research into materials comes from a synergy of Italian architects, engineers and designers assisted by knowhow that often brings them to create singular pieces.
- We chose it because… The mix between rounded and irregular forms, highlighted by their metallic glare, gives off an instantly scenic effect that provides the room with a futuristic and contemporary look. And it does so with a magic touch that warms up the atmosphere even with the lights off.
BROWSE THE GALLERY