treamlined and full of charm: designers Ludovica+Roberto Palomba have turned a conventional washbasin into an elegant modern console table. At Cersaie 2017 we weren’t able to resist to the new version of the Nuda collection (launched for the first time a year ago) and we’ve instantly chosen it for our bathroom.
- What is it? NudaLight by Flaminia is an on-top washbasin.
- What is special about it? Compact, streamlined with a curved silhouette and a clean and simple line, it decorates your bathroom with contemporary elegance and becomes a key talking point in your bathroom. And it doesn’t clutter the space up.
- How is it made? Part of a washbasin series with four different styles of ceramic washbasins with thin edges and a compact silhouette (three different sizes available), all pieces have a large bowl, top for fixtures and fittings and a single hole. The on top washbasin has a streamlined silhouette with a wide rim that doubles as a shelf.
- Who is it by? The formidable designer duo Ludovica+Roberto Palomba are known for bringing together pure shapes and a great attention to details and material quality. Their work instantly connects with people, satisfying their needs. Plus, they were received a number of different coveted international design awards (first and foremost the Compasso d’Oro award).
- We have chosen it because... NudaLight by Flaminia is a washbasin with an extremely simple silhouette; this answers to all your requirements. Lightweight, sensual, distinctly contemporary, it has won us over with its feminine touch and its total practically.