nveloping is the only adjective necessary to describe the pleasure of this armchair which contains peace, intimacy and comfort within its shell. Ludovica and Roberto Palomba have once again created a tiny haven where we can hide from the sun or huddle under the stars.
- What it is Panama Egg by Talenti, the outdoor swivel chair.
- What makes it special It is a small shell where you can get cozy and get lulled to sleep. Emblematic of absolute comfort, this egg-shaped woven chair embraces and rocks you, whether it is on the ground or suspended.
- How it is made It is an armchair which is available as a ground model with a rotating base or a suspended model. The aluminum structure is covered in woven rope and quick-foam cushions which are fit for the outdoors.
- Whose idea it is Ludovica+Roberto Palomba, the Italian designer couple who founded the Studio Palomba Serafini Associati together. The search for absolute balance between Nordic style and oriental atmospheres has always led them to design projects geared towards a harmony of forms which provide all-round wellbeing. Their design favors organic forms with unexpected and refined touches and a discrete look which lies right between pure decorativism and rigorous minimalism.
- We chose it because… Intimate, informal and irresistible, it instantly gives you a sense of safety and warmth and uses its enveloping forms to provide the pleasure of lying about. After a hard day’s work and a busy day you will immediately feel better after sitting on this “throne”.
BROWSE THE GALLERY