legant, minimal, with a touch of poetry and 100% feminine; this is the trademark of Studiopepe. And with this comes an apparently simple lamp that becomes a refined, cultured and timeless.
- What it is Panarea by Pedrali, the new outdoor armchair in handwoven cord.
- What makes it special It is an enveloping, light and refined armchair that reinterprets artisanal weaves of old armchairs in a contemporary key with its geometric and austere style. 100% Made In Italy, this model offers absolute comfort and the elegance of tradition.
- How it is made Created for the outdoors, it is made with steel tubes (20 mm in diameter) with artisanal polypropylene handwoven cord 100% Made In Italy. This forms the pattern on the upper backrest and also covers the armrests. The ample seating is also available in a lounge version and is fitted with a dry-feel polyurethane foam cushion covered in fabric made from the same yarn used for the woven element. It comes in a variety of colors: beige with sand-colored cord, terracotta, blue, and black with gray-colored cord.
- Whose idea it is CMP Design, an Italian design team founded by Michele Cazzaniga, Simone Mandelli and Antonio Pagliarulo. Their multidisciplinary approach has them continuously working in synergy with everyone involved in the production process—from factory workers to businesspeople, technicians and, especially, artisans, who are always at the center of their modus operandi.
- We chose it because… It has slender lines, but is as enveloping as a nest. It plays with warm tones that recall the Mediterranean and enhances the outdoor space with a weave that reminds one of the magnificence of traditional handmade items-- but with a considerably modern look.
BROWSE THE GALLERY