imple, sensual lines (inspired by the organic silhouettes of stones), great attention to detail and refined materials: this is our favourite writing desk that with the right accessories, you transform into a chic, refined vanity unit.
- What is it Pebble by Living Divani, a desk-vanity unit with great attention to detail.
- What is special about it Part writing desk and part vanity unit, this piece combines a bold, soft aesthetic with sophisticated details that add a chic touch to your study, transforming it into a dressing area.
- How is it made It has a bold, fluid stricture inspired by stones: the top has rounded corners and is made of black lacquered MDF or alternatively, it’s covered in leather, mirrored glass or marble. The lower edge is covered in black leather, the base is in tubular steel and is fitted with an optional irregularly shaped swivel mirror, with a black leather back and an open chest of drawers with three compartments in black lacquered MDF or with leather drawers.
- Who is it by The Italian designer Francesca Lanzavecchia in partnership with the Asian designer Hunn Wai. For the duo, who founded the L+W studio in 2009, to design signifies research, engineering, craftsmanship and storytelling too. Lanzavecchia graduated from the Milan Polytechnic, whereas Wai studied in Singapore: the pair studied for a Master's degree in Design in Holland, where they met.
- We have chosen it because… It's not a standard desk, in fact! Its curved lines and refined details make it a unique and valuable piece of furniture. Not to mention its delicate aesthetic: the perfect (contemporary) alternative to a vanity unit, in the bedroom.