t a first glance, it appears to be a large-scale comb. However, Pettine is the latest radiator by Antrax, a truly innovative piece which adds a decorative touch to any room, and if fitted in the bathroom, you can hang towels and wet clothes on it. Really special! Testament of this is that it received a special mention at the 2017 German Design Award.
- What is it? Pettine by Antrax is a comb-like radiator.
- What is special about it? Pettine has a very simple design, you can assemble it in a variety of different ways (it also serves as a decoration) and you can hang towels and wet clothes on it. Plus, it received a special mention in the Bath and Wellness category at the 2017 German Design Award.
- How is it made? It’s built from a steel plate, available in three different sizes (3,5 and 7 teeth) and in 200 different colours. Plus, it can be assembled with a steel towel rack, perfect for your bathroom.
- Who is it by? Designer Andrea Crosetta is known for his simple aesthetics and clean silhouettes, he brings together harmonious proportions and top-quality materials. This is what Andrea says about his work: “a complex need has to be simplified to the full and turned into an aesthetical component”.
- We have chosen it because… Pettine is a simple piece which adds a fun touch to your home, plus you can choose between 200 different colours. Pettine by Antrax is functional as well as decorative, it warms a room up in every way.