orcelain stoneware reinterprets stone, weathered by the time, to create a charming collection with a one-of-a-kind colour palette and personalised decorations. Equally suitable for interiors and exteriors.
- What is it Pierre Des Rêves by Panaria Ceramica, a collection of porcelain stoneware that resembles stones.
- What is special It’s a collection of ceramic tiles that reproduces the material quality of stone, equally suitable for interiors and exteriors. It’s inspired by a combination of stones from different areas, although they have the same unique feature: a weather-beaten textured surface.
- How is it made Inspired by natural stone, the collection is available in many alternative colours, textures and finishes, equally suitable for interiors and exteriors. This collection is available in a vast range of sizes (you are able to mix-and-match as you wish), five optional colours (Reveille white, Nuage grey, Aurore beige, Charme rust, Oubli antracite) as well as different thicknesses. As a result, you are able to personalise your home. The collection additionally includes a series of versatile decorations, from mosaics to wall patterns, from chevrons to inlayed patterns. This represents an early preview as Pierre Des Rêves is going to be presented at Cersaie 2019.
- Who is it by Panaria Ceramica is an Italian manufacturer of wall and floor tiles for interiors and exteriors, part of the multinational group Panariagroup Industrie Ceramiche S.p.A. Started in 1974, Panaria Ceramica manufactures ceramic tiles according to the principles of “Made in Italy” design, focusing on three main aspects: beauty, style and safeguarding the environment.
- We have chosen it because… It’s a collection of porcelain stoneware tiles that emphasises the natural beauty of stone, reinterpreting it for a contemporary setting. Thanks to elegant nuances, versatile sizes and decorative details in fact, you are able to create personalised schemes to suit any space requirement and décor style. It creates a free-flowing space that seamlessly blends from the interior to the exterior.