ecycled, durable, and simply beautiful, this new porcelain stoneware collection takes inspiration from the strength of concrete, enriching it with velvety shades and a hi-tech core that permanently eliminate stains and bacteria.
- What it is Plaza by Marazzi, the new concrete-effect porcelain stoneware collection.
- What makes it special It is a state-of-the-art wall covering that aims for sustainability and practicality. In addition to being made with 40% recycled material, it takes advantage of Puro technology, which ensures the highest degree of hygiene with constant antimicrobial protection, and includes the innovative anti-slip StepWise finish, which is easy to clean and soft to the touch.
- How it is made It is a porcelain stoneware collection made with 40% recycled material. Available in four colors with soft visuals and various shadings, it is completed by three color variations and a set of decors. Thanks to the antibacterial Puro technology, which protects surfaces from microbes and bacteria, and the high-tech anti-slip Stepwise finish, which eases cleaning, it offers the most in functionality and durability.
- Whose idea it is Marazzi, the brand leader in the sector of porcelain stoneware wall coverings and ceramics. Known throughout the world for their top-class ceramics, this brand’s strengths have been quality, innovation and style Made In Italy since 1935 (the year of its founding in Sassuolo). Constant research and experimentation, with an eye always focused on the environment, has allowed Marazzi to anticipate the changes in home design, allowing them to offer their hallmark evolutions and original visions dedicated to design and sustainability.
- We chose it because… The style is impeccable; the technology at the core of the collection is of the highest order; and its functionality can’t be beat. Plaza perfectly interprets Made-In-Italy expertise.
BROWSE THE GALLERY