rt Nouveau-inspired (yet with a modern aesthetic), a curved silhouette and led technology; this is the lamp we would like for our desk. As it’s elegant and dynamic, it’ll make your home office feel more stylish and welcoming.
- What is it? Plume by Oluce, the lightweight table lamp with a curved silhouette.
- What’s special? Plume is a modern take on Art Nouveau-inspired style. As a result, Plume is a chic and ultra-contemporary table lamp.
- How is it made? Plume has a rectangular base a streamlined metal stem with curved ends. Integrated with LED technology, the lampshade is in thin curved metal that symbolically represents a feather. Plume is available as a wall-mounted lamp as well with a base and stem in a glossy black finish and a golden lampshade.
- Who is it by? Known for his delicate touch, the French designer Christople Pillet was inspired by a collection especially designed for the Sezz Hotel in Saint-Tropez. Born in 2959, Christophe Phillet studied in Milan where he opened his first studio in 1991. Throughout his career, Christophe Phillet received several international awards. His eclectic styles combine great clarity of expression with a taste for simplicity.
- We have chosen it because… With a discreet, curved silhouette, Plume perfectly combines a delicate Art Nouveau-inspired aesthetic with the simplicity of contemporary design. Nothing beats Plume to refresh your home office.