dd a dash of glamour to two well-known names on the design scene, Agnona and Giorgetti and the result is the new exclusive series Progetti Fashion. Now thirty years old, the iconic Progetti armchair is in the spotlight again with a new breathtaking update inspired by the world of haute couture.
- What is it? Progetti Fashion by Giorgetti is the iconic armchair updated with fabrics by Agnona.
- What is special about it? Although a retro design (it’s 30 years old), its quirky curved silhouette is still on trend. Thanks to the Agnona collaboration, Giorgetti’s iconic armchair has a totally new look: high-fashion, exclusive and chic. Destined to be the must-have item for 2018.
- How is it made? Progetti was originally designed thirty years ago with the unconventional armrests in Pau-ferro, a sought-after type of wood from Brazil. Progetti Fashion is available with three different styles of upholstery designed by Agnona: Katori, a sheepskin in various styles; Twist, in woven leather and Kamet, in two-tone cashmere wool embellished by cabochons, lapis lazuli, cornelian and ivory. Part of the Progetto30, which celebrates Progetti’s 30th birthday.
- Who is it by? Centro Ricerche Giorgetti in collaboration with Agnona, a renowned textile manufacturer well-known for its great attention to detail. These two firms have restyled one of Giorgetti’s most iconic pieces and have turned it into an extremely fashionable piece.
- We have chosen it because… As we are all aware, the world of fashion old a timeless appeal. And to see a “dated” armchair, yet still current and sensual, in a new look inspired by the world of haute couture, proves this theory: a fashionable touch for your home.