rabbit in pastel notes (you can also get it in gold or in a luminous version), which hops from the dining room, to the living room and into your kid’s bedroom. And who says it can’t be also comfy? This is Rabbit Chair by Stefano Giovannoni, who has just launched his new brand Qeeboo at the 2016 Salone del Mobile, Milan.
- What is it? Rabbit Chair by Qeeboo, the rabbit-shaped chair.
- What is special about it? It’s fun, it awakes our creativity and takes us to an imaginary land; this pieces is comfy and versatile (you can rest your back or even ride it resting your arms). So, it’s much more than a conventional chair, it lets our imagination run wild and we can be kids again.
- How is it made? In either white or colourful polyethylene (there’s even a version finished in gold), available in either a child or adult size and in a further version which lights up. Ears become the backrest, but you can also ride it.
- Who is it by? Designer Stefano Giovannoni is well known for his functional designs, which also have an ironic touch. Brand Qeeboo is his latest creation: 25 fun and functional pieces (designed in partnership with Marcel Wanders, Nika Zupanc, Andrea Branzi, Richard Hutten and Front), sold online at affordable prices.
- We have chosen it because… At a first glance, you wouldn’t think it’s a chair. But, you only need to sit down for a second to realize how comfy it is, as well as being fun to use. Let’s face it, we all want to go back being kids again.