new bathroom radiator: Surf by The.Artceram. Surf is a naturally elegant sculptural piece, built with a variety of different handy settings. We definitely cannot live without Surf!
- What is it? Surf is a radiator, entirely made out of ceramic, which also doubles up as a towel rack.
- What is special about it? Surfisa radiator,which can also be used as a towel rack and a shelf. Thanks to its ceramic casing, Surf becomes a versatile bathroom fitting, which can be wall-mounted either portrait or landscape. Surf is extremely elegant and functional.
- How is it made? Surfhas a ceramic body in a “silky” finish; this conceals the heat source,which works both landscape and portrait. What’s more, you can assemble Surf with an additional hook and metal bar to hang bathrobes and towels on.
- Who is it by?Meneghello Paolelli Associati, led by a team of two designers: Sandro Meneghello and Marco Paolelli. Sandro and Marco, born in 1979, started their career precisely in the field of bathroom design and now, they enjoy coming back to this world to redesign new boundaries. Their production combines a functional aesthetic with a certain sense of irony; this is bound to amaze you and captivate your interest. Surf comes from a partnership with Ridea, a firm specialized in the production of the inner resistance of heating systems.
- We have chosen it because... These days, we can find radiators in any shape and size, however Surf has won us over for its simple functionality, which wears a coat in pure-white. Besides, its versatility makes it suitable for a variety of different decors and space requirements. You can have it standing up or leaning down; Surf has an answer for everyone!