thimo’s latest outdoor collection, Rafael represents a blend of exotic taste and natural beauty. Besides, it interprets the contemporary taste by creating a sophisticated, eclectic oasis that cradles you as a nest.
- What is it Rafael by Ethimo, an outdoor seating series.
- What is it Exotic appeal, natural beauty and top comfort. This seating series instantly portrays a sense of wellbeing, creating a naturally elegant outdoor space. Available in several styles, it suits any décor scheme.
- How is it made This collection includes modular seating, daybeds and coffee tables.Inspired by faraway countries, you are able to either assemble all the modular units as you wish or use them separately. The hexagonal structure with rounded corners is inspired by the natural world as well as the ergonomic seat and the backrest composed by slats in different sizes, tied with large metal brackets. The materials include teak, marble and lava stone, while the fabrics are available in several colours and patterns (especially designed for outdoors and to resist to the sun, rain and humidity).
- Who is it by The Italian architect Paola Navone graduated from the Polytechnic of Turin in 1973. Bought up in Turin and subsequently relocated to Milan, Paola has always cultivated an interest in different cultures, being able to combine work with travel. It isn’t a coincidence that her style is a melting pot of different cultures, especially for the far east, capable of breaking geographical boundaries and much more. Throughout her career in fact, Paola has had various roles: from architect to designer, from art director to decorator, from author to teacher and curator of events and exhibitions.
- We have chosen it because… Whether it’s for your morning coffee break, your afternoon nap or a night-time drink under a starry sky…This collection explicitly encourages you to take time to appreciate life outdoors, in a contemporary, refined, exotic space.