lean and simple, it’s designed with a few distinctive strokes. With a clean aesthetic inspired by the lunar phases, this mirror takes centre stage in your bathroom.
- What is it Revolving Moon by Agape, a twin bathroom mirror.
- What is special Inspired by the lunar phases, a standard bathroom mirror is transformed into a poetical piece.
- How is it made It’s a circular mirror with a thin frame in metal and a second, adjustable, magnifying mirror, assembled a lateral metallic bar.
- Who is it by Arianna Lelli Mami and Chiara Di Pinto are the founding members of Studiopepe, established in 2006. Their multifunctional approach has resulted in a distinctive style with a complex and eclectic language. Design, art, spectacular concepts, poetry, constant experimentation and great attention to choosing the right colours and materials: this diverse range of influences is Studiopepe’s distinctive feature..
- We have chosen it because… Simplicity is its winning feature as it adds a poetical touch to your vanity unit, transforming your standard bathroom into a contemporary space.