treamlined modular units assembled to form a sculpture; this is Rift by Tubes in brief. And who could ever have thought we were referring to a radiator. In fact, Rift is an award winning groundbreaking patented radiator: aesthetically pleasing and easy to install.
- What is it? Rift by Tubes is a modular radiator.
- What is special about it? Geometric, sculptural, simple, yet full of character. Rift continues to gather momentum, because apart from being aesthetically pleasing it’s also innovative: its patented technology makes installation child’s play. And it’s not a coincidence that after winning the 2016 IF Design Award and receiving a Special Mention at the German Design Award, Rift received the 2017 Wallpaper Design Award.
- How is it made? Rift is a modular radiator made from units in extruded aluminium which can be installed vertically, horizontally, placed side by side, staggered or in reverse order, according personal taste. Rift comes in a choice of electric radiator, hydraulic radiator or with mixed supply, perfect for refurbishment projects as it’s innovative patented technology simplifies installation. Plus, it can be fitted with shelves and towel racks.
- Who is it by? Ludovica+Roberto Palombo with Matteo Fiorini.
- We have chosen it because… Maxi, lightweight, elegant: these modular panels open-up like theatre curtains and decorate the room with their aluminium frame. What’s the outcome: modern and versatile, suitable for private homes as well as corporate environments.