soft curve is an explicit invitation to relax. If it then gets joined by sophisticated leather and metal, it becomes emblematic of “comfy” aesthetics. This chair is the must-have of 2021 as it brings the essence of pure comfort to the refined and contemporary aesthetics of urban style.
- What it is Rito by Désirée, the new lounge chair.
- What make it special It is a true concentration of comfort. Monolithic yet dynamic and light, it transforms any space into a haven of relaxation where one can indulge in brief or extended timeouts.
- How it is made It has a large and soft seat, inclined backrest and a light, bronze-colored metallic tubular base. The result is a chair with an enveloping look that calls one to a more informal kind of relaxation. Available in various colors, in leather and fabric, the removable cover is padded with feathers and polyurethane and supported by a slatted system.
- Whose idea it is Matteo Thun and Antonio Rodriguez, the designers who have developed architectural, interior design, styling and product design projects for MTD-R studio since 2003 (with particular attention given to the Asian market). Simplified forms, warm and natural materials, and a meticulous study of technology get translated in their works into minimalist designs with unvarnished functionality, ones capable of improving home design day by day.
- We chose it because…It has an innate and sophisticated elegance that immediately gives style to any corner of the home. And yet it also is a more informal and direct invitation to relax, so we can properly pamper ourselves without ever feeling guilty.
BROWSE THE GALLERY
WATCH THE VIDEO