inear, minimal and geometric, this desk does not require much description, as its strength lies in its simplicity. With a few minimalist features, it encapsulates elegance, functionality and versatility.
- What it is Rito by Désirée, the new desk.
- What makes it special The latest member of the Rito family, this desk is made up of a compact and delicate parallelepiped supported by slender legs. It is an interpretation of discrete elegance in an interplay of full and empty volumes which focus on minimalist functionality and space-saving practicality without giving up on style.
- How it is made It has a metal structure which supports the parallelepiped made up of wood panels (some are covered in leather), with an open shelf and drawer. Studied to be wide yet space-saving in its proportions, it has a minimal and contemporary line.
- Whose idea it is Matteo Thun and Antonio Rodriguez, the designers of the Matteo Thun & Partners design and architectural studio founded in 1984. Inspired by timeless and human-scaled simplicity, they sum up their modus operandi as: “one can only experience new knowledge if one has the courage to do something new and cross boundaries”.
- We chose it because…The keyword here is: levity. This desk with almost “slender” lines seems to dance with levity in the room. And like a modern dancer, it fills the space with contemporary elegance in order to create the perfect teleworking setup in any space.