n archetypal contemporary chair? This is what we have: manufactured from refined materials, its bold, iconic aesthetic combines the East with the West, resulting in a sophisticated piece.
- What is it Rivulet by Living Divani, a simple chair with a sophisticated aesthetic, available in many different material combinations.
- What’s special Its oriental inspiration instantly creates a touch of magic and sophistication, equally versatile. This chair undoubtedly tales centre stage, as its minimalist design and refined materials add character to any space, whether inside and outside.
- How is it made Its frame is alternatively in tubular metal or wood, enhanced by a woven decoration in either rope or leather that covers the armrests and the backrest too. The seat is upholstered in either leather or fabric, although this version is available with a vast range of material combinations (fabric, leather, wood and metal), manufactured according to a diverse range of techniques, whether it’s the frame or the upholstery, equally relevant for the outdoor chair.
- Who is it by Keiji Takeuchi, is Japanese designer born in 1977. A citizen of the world, throughout the years Keiji has lived in New Zealand, Paris, in Tokyo working at Naoto Fukasawa Design ltd, relocating to Milan in 2012 where he opened a satellite studio for the Japanese practice. Merely a year after starting Keiji Takeuchi Srl, in 2016 he won the l’Elle Decor Young Japanese design talent award. His style focuses on a minimalist aesthetic that strives to achieve utter sophistication.
- We have chosen it because… With its clean style, Rivulet by Living Divani evokes the simple beauty typical of the orient and besides, it has a graceful, contemporary aesthetic that complements any decorative scheme. With its few components, this chair epitomises simplicity and in addition, its alternative looks are suitable for the inside and outside too.