ahara by Giorgetti invites us to relax and we won’t let this opportunity slip past: the perfect armchair to sink in and to unwind in total freedom. Are you ready to be cuddled all winter-long?
- What is it? Sahara by Giorgetti is a bergère armchair.
- What is special about it? Sahara revisits in a modern key the traditional bergère armchair. And it turns a standard armchair in a cocoon-like piece that moulds to your body: perfect for snuggling up during your me-time.
- How is it made? Frame in Canaletto walnut available in a choice of five different finishes, padding in fibre-coated expanded polyurethane foam. Loose fabric or leather cover, rocking frame and matching footstool.
- Who is it by? Architect Rossella Pugliatti is the owner of design studio La Ross, her aesthetics bring together style, comfort, elegance and function. Rosella designs pieces that turn or day-to-day into real treats.
- We have chosen it because… Sahara by Giorgetti has evolved from a traditional bergère chair into a cocoon-like nest. Sahara hugs us in her warm embrace and cuddles us, recharging our batteries.