aptivating, relaxing, comfortable: this collection dedicated to outdoor furniture is an ode to absolute comfort. It is relaxation at first sight, and a surprise awaits up-close: a checkered pattern backrest that adds a yet-to-be-seen touch of style.
- What it is Scacco by Talenti, an outdoor furniture collection in rope and metal
- What makes it special Seen from the front it has a smooth, sinuous form; from behind it reveals a meticulous checkered pattern. This collection plays with contrasts and weaves and reinterprets rope furniture in a bold and contemporary fashion.
- How it is made It is a collection made of modular padded and ‘rounded’ elements that combine fabric, braided rope (in various shades) and metal. The back part of each element is characterized by its checkered structure.
- Whose idea it is Ludovica and Roberto Palomba, architects and designers who founded Palomba Serafini Associati studio in Milan in 1994. Their distinctive trait is their capacity to combine a contemporary approach with a cultured and historic perspective on design. What springs forth is an original vision of contemporary home design capable of anticipating trends by mixing the past and future with a refined, captivating and functional mood.
- We chose it because… It has curvy and enchanting contours that instantly bring coziness to mind, while the checkered backrest adds a surprising, bold touch to the outdoors. A perfect collection for the garden, but also one to give new life to the living room.