“simple” heated towel rack in the shape of a stepladder, available in many different colours. Thanks to its originality, practicality and contemporary aesthetic, Elisa Giovannoni’s heated towel rack has gained its rightful place on the design scene. It is currently available in a limited-edition in a gilded finish, adding a magical touch to its timeless appeal.
- What is it Scaletta Gold by Tubes, a heated towel rack in a limited-edition in a gilded finish.
- What is special Scaletta Gold has preserved the same evocative, practical aesthetic of the original design of 2014 (inspired by a conventional stepladder, it’s a practical heated towel rack), although its gilded finish adds a glamorous, seductive touch. Scaletta Gold transforms an original heated towel rack into a seductive, refined object, the centre-piece of every home.
- How is it made This heated towel rack is entirely made out of aluminium and requires no professional installation, suitable for any space too. In over 260 different colours, it’s currently available in a limited-edition in a gilded finish, in two different heights 140 cm or 185 cm and with a power of 250 or 300 watt. It’s part of the Plug&Play collection.
- Who is it by Born in Pordenone, northeast Italy, the industrial designer and interior designer Elisa Giovannoni runs her own practice with her husband Stefano. Throughout the years, Elisa has won several coveted awards and competitions, besides she teaches at the Domus Academy as well as the polytechnic school of design.
- We have chosen it because… Scaletta Gold by Tubes is a versatile, portable piece with a seductive, timeless silhouette, the focal point of every point. Besides, this limited-edition version in a gilded finish adds an undeniable glamorous touch.