ow, even fridges adapt to our social networking age. Scrivimi by Bompani is a hi-tech fridge with an ironic retro touch. Scrivimi by Bompiani is the ultimate “extra large screen”: its front mimics old-school blackboards, replacing the customary touch screen. And just for fun, we can swap messages and notes with the rest of the family.
- What is it? Scrivimi by Bompani is a fridge with a special slate-effect door.
- What is special about it? Scrivimi is inspired by our social networking age, it’s doors becomes an atypical (but truly effective) social network for the entire family. Be creative with Scrivimi and draw, doodle, leave notes…just like you could do a blackboard.
- Who is it made? Carcass in steel, which is in turn covered in a special-effect slate paint, on which it’s possible to write with chalks, going on forever, without ruining walls. What’s more, Scrivimi includes the most up-to-date technology, which can be controlled via an internal touch screen: the No-Frost Multilevel system, which prevents ice build-up (so you can do without defrosting the fridge) and maintains a constant level of humidity; the Super fast-freezing function, which cuts freezing time by half; and the antibacterial Hygienic System, which purifies air through an internal compartment. Sides and gasket have a special antibacterial treatment, which stops mould and microbes building up.
- Who is it by? Bompani is a “Made in Italy” brand, which since 1954 has manufactured white goods for the home. Throughout the years, Bompiani has been employing ground-breaking technology, testing new materials and playing with design: functionality, ergonomics and on trend vintage references.
- We have chosen it because… Surrounded by the usual super hi-tech glossy fridges, this design, with a vintage aesthetic and with a touch of irony, takes us back in time. Do you remember granny’s old kitchen and the excitement of school days? If so, try to bring this vibe back: even your ultra-modern hi-tech kitchen will benefit from it.