he art of dialogue” is a creative narrative dedicated to a harmonious dialogue between aesthetics and function, but also between manufacturer, designer and users. This is the theme launched in 2020 by an Italian design brand who has been at the cutting edge of industrial development for 50 years with tailormade works for its client.
It is a complex concept where dialogue represents, on the one hand, the idea of the home as a privileged space of the relationships and sharing; and on the other, the encounter of forms and materials that characterize its proposals. Today we went to take a look up-close.
- What it is Lucylle is the new family of seating proposed by Lema for 2020.
- What makes it special Delicate like its name, the Lucylle collection represents Lema’s idea of home design: spaces with elegant and discrete atmospheres where design gracefully enters the home and combines lifestyles that are far from pretention and flashiness.
- How it is made Lucylle seating is made up of a heat-treated oak-stained solid ash structure, softly padded with fabric, leather or eco-leather. It is further enriched by flat fell seems that highlight the brand’s sartorial soul. The collection is made up of a chair, dining chair with armrests, lounge chair and tall or short stool with a steel footrest.
- Whose idea it is Lucylle is a project by Roberto Lazzeroni, the Pisa designer who studied art and architecture in Florence. His approach to product design passes through interior architecture and the engagement with the problems of the home. His projects are characterized by the tension between past and future—sentimental design as he likes to describe it—with refined features and vintage echoes, without the ostentation of industrial geometry or aesthetic frivolity. Lazzeroni collaborates with various Italian design brands including Ceccotti Collezioni, Baxter, Flexform, Giorgetti and Poltrona Frau. Many of his projects have been for Lema, in a collaboration of over ten years, from the Werner armchair in 2008 to Victoriano bed in 2017.
- We chose it because… The Lucylle comes from the idea of the home founded on comfort, conviviality, relaxation and warmth, without too much emphasis or exaggeration, one that is both classic and modern, long-lasting and high-quality.
WATCH THE VIDEO
DISCOVER THE DETAILS OF THE LUCYLLE COLLECTION, BROWSE THE GALLERY