he number six is the essence of this project. Sei is the latest kitchen designed by Marc Sadler for Euromobil and countertops, sides, shelves and accessories are all 6 mm thick. For streamlined elegance.
- What is it? Sei by Euromobil is the latest kitchen designed by Marc Sadler.
- What is special? Its design is based on one sole number: six. The shelves, sides and accessories are all six mm thick, they construct a central island with integrated breakfast bar, a hob and a wall-mounted storage.
- How is it made? Sei was especially designed for a dynamic use. It has a freestanding island mounted on support feet that houses a sink and hob; this is combined with a breakfast bar with stools. Besides, there’s wall mounted storage with a larder, low-level cabinets and open shelving. Sei is available in a variety of different finishes such as noble materials, traditional laminates or hi-tech materials like Fenix NTM® , besides Sei is customized with laminate surfaces or luxury materials such as marble, elm and stainless steel.
- Who is it by? The French designer Marc Sadler was born in Austria but currently lives and works in Milan. A citizen of the world as well as a Compasso d’Oro winner, Marc Sadler is known as a technical designer, although he has a creative personality with a talent for painting and drawing that we consider his real passions.
- We have chosen it because… Sei by Eromobil is a sophisticated kitchen with a clean and simple aesthetic, although it’s personalised as well with deluxe material combinations, refined details and a fresh, young flair. This kitchen brings to mind the world of high-fashion, although with the same bubbly flair of street-style. Without a doubt, Six is crowned the queen of modern kitchens.