ike its name might suggest, Sequoia by Magis is inspired by an imposing large tree. And in a sense, this stool is in keeping with all the features of a real sequoia: because it’s majestically comfy, welcoming and full of character.
- What is it? Sequoia by Magis is a stool with built-in platform.
- What is special about it? It’s silhouette is the stylized representation of a tree. Plus, this stool is an extremely ergonomic and comfortable piece.
- How is it made? Identical seat and footrest supported by a frame in polyester painted steel. Six different colours available.
- Who i sit by? Anderssen & Volli is a design studio located in Oslo run by Torbjørn Anderssen & Espen Voll. Set up in 2009, Anderssen & Volli has a wide variety of projects which go from textile design to tableware accessories, from hi-tech gadgets to furniture.
- We have chosen it because… Sequoia by Magis has a clean and simple silhouette: the footrest which recalls the shape of the seat is an extremely elegant touch. And what about comfort? Well, let us tell you: perching on this stool will be a real treat.