oft, ultra-soft to be more precise, ergonomic and extremely comfy. Especially designed for the outdoors, Serpentine is the latest armchair by Ligne Roset. Its woven frame is ideal to while away the time, staring at the sky.
- What is it? Serpentine by Ligne Roset is a new outdoor armchair.
- What is special about it? With its woven backrest, it’s almost as if you were sitting on a cloud. Serpetine is perfect enjoying ideal afternoon outdoors or evenings gazing at the starry sky.
- How is it made? The frame is in aluminium lacquered in the colour anthracite and the backrest is composed by three bolster cushions with a removable fabric cover that are woven through the frame itself. Part of the Serpetine outdoor furniture series that includes an armchair and a sofa.
- Who is it by? Born in 1984, the French designer Elèonore Nalet began her career as Inga Sempé’s assistant. Since 2010, Elèonore Nalet has collaborated with several brands, working from her own studio in Mexico. Scandinavian aesthetic, pastel tones, natural materials: Elèonore Nalet’s style focuses on poetic simplicity.
- We have chosen it because… Looking at it once is enough to understand that it’ll be ultra-soft and comfy. You’ll want to sink into this armchair, all summer long.