alf lantern and half space shuttle, this new outdoor lamp is the perfect combination of functionality and style. In addition to being wirelessly chargeable, it provides a series of touch commands for freely adjusting the light so you can always create a “stellar” atmosphere.
- What it is Shuttle by Prandina, the new wirelessly chargeable lamp.
- What makes it special It is inspired by the historic NASA Space Shuttle and includes the best in technology in a simple volume: a 6.3-watt LED lights (one of the highest for portable models), a touch sensor for dimming and light temperature, and a wireless charger.
- How it is made It has a blown glass diffuser that easy to remove, an aluminum structure, rechargeable batteries that last 8 hours and 6.3-watt LED diffused lighting. All of its components are handmade and the light is dimmable (both in intensity and color) with a simple touch sensor.
- Whose idea it is Marco Alessi, the architect from Bassano del Grappa. Born in 1982, he combines his work in architecture and design at TIXA studio. His modus operandi? “Understaning the atmosphere, getting involved in the local environment to then begin to think, plan and design”.
- We chose it because… It is inspired by a “futuristic” object (the Space Shuttle) and turns its technology into a design that is clean, reassuring and bold. This lamp will become the new highlight of our outdoor space because it is practical, stylish and creates charming atmospheres.
BROWSE THE GALLERY