he latest interpretation of contemporary style takes the slender volumes and curvaceous yet minimal forms of the Slim series and dresses them up with a new discrete and sartorial take on comfort that offers us a simply flawless chair.
- What it is Slim Soft by Alias, the new version of the minimal chair.
- What makes it special It takes on the clean, minimal design of the Slim series, using ergonomics as the latest stylistic feature par excellence, and dresses it up in sartorial comfort, transforming the chair into the essence of contemporary home design.
- How it is made Minimal design, a chromed or painted metal structure or polypropylene seat (the brand’s first in this material), padded and covered in fabric, leather, or eco-leather, this linear chair is available with various bases (wood, four-legged steel, steel with a sledge structure) and with or without armrests. The innovation on previous models of the Slim family is the cushioned seat or backrest/seat that can be screwed to the shell and covered in fabric or leather. It is even more comfortable in the completely padded version which maintains the same profile of the original model.
- Whose idea it is Pearson Lloyd, the design studio created by the British duo Pearson and Tom Lloyd in 1997, considered to be one of the stars on today’s English scene. A multidisciplinary studio working in various fields, it has an “investigative” approach to design, one which is based on research able to combine design, efficiency, ergonomics and the needs of the user. This dynamic modus operandi has yielded them many international awards and various collaborations with the biggest designer brands.
- We chose it because… Minimal, ergonomic, light and elegant, it is the quintessence of contemporary design. And it is also completely enveloping and comfortable, creating discrete relaxation that never gives into compromise.
BROWSE THE GALLERY