n an increasingly more social world, always on the go, we couldn’t but appreciate Social by Pedrali. Social by Pedrali is a modular seating series, which includes footstools, sofas and armchairs, which can be freely assembled to fit our space requirements and dynamic lifestyle.
- What is it? Social by Pedrali is a modular seating series.
- What is special about it? Social by Pedrali includes corner units, regular units and footstools which can be freely assembled. With Social, it’s really easy to build the perfect corner and to adapt it to suit the type of occasion and size of the party. A real social living room, which for its versatile design has received the 2015 Muuuz International Award.
- How is it made? Each unit has a steel frame, legs in diecast aluminium, seat in polyurethane foam and back in elastic straps. Upholstery in leather or fabric.
- Who is it by? Born in 1967, French designer Patrick Jouin is one of the top names on the international scene. Eclectic and a great lover of all things Italian, Patrick has worked in partnership with top Italian and international brands. His production ranges from home decor to exclusive restaurant interiors, from furniture design to special displays.
- We have chosen it because… Our life has increasingly become more itinerant and dynamic; this modular seating series keeps up with our busy life, turning into the perfect snug in a mere second. Social by Pedrali is the ideal communal area for a couple, family time or an evening with friends. So, a social piece in the true sense of the word!