bolster cushion that serves as a headrest, an armrest that doubles as a tray and an overall structure that folds easily. Soleil by Campeggi is a must-have for warm weather: comfy, sporty (with a lateral strip) and chic, made entirely out of iroko wood. It’s the perfect piece to enjoy the outdoors in style.
- What is it Soleil by Campeggi, a deckchair with an armrest that serves as a tray.
- What is special It’s the contemporary interpretation of a traditional deckchair: a foldable piece with a comfy structure that’s stylish and smart too. Besides, its armrest serves as a practical tray, perfect to have a chilled drink always within reach.
- How is it made It’s a foldable deckchair with a frame in distressed iroko wood. Its armrest acts as a tray and in addition, the fabric seat and backrest have an integrated bolster cushion. It folds flat and takes up very little space.
- Who is it by Lorenzo Damiani is an Italian designer born in 1972. Known for his sensitive approach to design, Lorenzo is an interior designer as well a product designer and throughout the years, he has worked in partnership with the top firms in the field. His motto? “Designing makes me happy”.
- We have chosen it because… It’s a practical deckchair with a simple aesthetic (extremely useful during those hot summer days) and additionally, it’s a stylish piece designed with great attention to detail: from the lateral strip that evokes fitness clothing to its smart armrest that serves as a tray. Simple and chic.