s it better to have a square, round, rectangular or oval table? How about one with shaped edges and an original and patented form from Riflessi? This table brings together aesthetics and functionality with unique style and offers us a versatile table which is always ready for an extra chair.
- What it is Square by Riflessi, the new table with shaped edges.
- What makes it special Practical, versatile and unique, it has a patented top with shaped edges (it also comes in an extendable version) and overlapped legs that recall the game of Mikado. Perfect in more contemporary rooms, it combines the elegance of a square table with the sinuousness of a round one. Thanks to its shaped edges and soft form, it allows us to the get the most out of its perimeter and add lots of guests.
- How it is made It is a table with a patented top made with shaped edges and is available in fixed and extendable versions (max. 150 cm). The wooden top is 20 mm thick and made with FSC® certified slabs with natural veining in various finishes: Canaletto walnut and thermo-treated oak, and Calacatta Shiny Gold, Emperador, Noir Desir, and Nero Greco marble.
- Whose idea it is Riflessi, the all-Italian design company that proposes furniture with contemporary style which is also capable of transcending time. Riflessi’s modus operandi consists in innovation and craftsmanship, the recovery of ancient techniques and the continuous search for new materials, with high-quality work and a locally-sourced philosophy.
- We chose it because… It’s not square, rectangular, round or oval. And yet it has all the aesthetic and technical qualities of traditional tables, with a bit of something extra: its unique and revolutionary shaped edges.
BROWSE THE GALLERY