inimal design with a touch of glamour: a sophisticated fusion of rigor and luxury for a lighting fixture that knows its worth.
- What it is Stilo is a family of customizable pendant lamps by Riflessi.
- What makes it special Stilo gets it minimal form from tubular pendant lamps—an already classic motif in LED lighting design—transforming simple cylinders into a rigorous designer lamp and softened by a bit of golden flair; a touch glamour that makes it both decorative and minimalist.
- How it is made Stilo lighting fixtures are thin painted metal tubes (Ø 30 mm) joined together to form a real and true chandelier with little dots of light that illuminate the table’s surface. Available in groups of 3, 6, 12 or 24 elements of various heights (30, 60, or 90 cm), each of these modular elements is closed at the tip by an LED light and suspended by a black fabric power cable to a plate attached to the ceiling. The satin finishes of the cylinders come in gold, copper or chrome black. By mixing the various heights and tonalities it is possible to give life to the most variegated and shimmering compositions.
- Whose idea it is Stilo is a project by Riflessi Lab, the laboratory where the company from Ortona, Abruzzo develops its ideas for new product lines (strictly made in Italy). By paying particular attention to local traditions, Riflessi focuses on products that promote high-quality manufacturing and the mastery of artisanal techniques which are at risk of being forgotten.
- We chose it because… They remind one of magic wands, organ pipes or windchimes. There is an evocative appeal to Stilo’s illuminating wands that creates a festive and refined atmosphere capable of transforming our dinners into special evenings.