he sunny weather is here to stay and it encourages us to spend increasingly more time outdoors. We’ve already found the perfect piece for our new outdoor living room: an ergonomic, cocoon-like armchair that creates your personal oasis of calm.
- What is it Swing by Ethimo, a compact armchair for the outdoors.
- What is special It’s the small-scale adaptation of the Swing armchair. It’s the perfect characterful piece if space is at a premium.
- How is it made It combines teak, aluminium and fabric. The backrest and the base are painted red, while the shell-like structure is in natural teak slats.
- Who is it by Inspired by the world of high-fashion (he has worked in partnership with Louis Vuitton, Lanvin, Guerlain and Christian Dior), the French designer Patrick Nourguet is well-known for his intrinsic knowledge of materials and manufacturing processes. Patrick started his own practice in 2000 and he currently oversees projects that range from industrial design to interior design, stressing the importance of evoking emotions and personal intuition.
- We have chosen it because… On one hand we a comfortable ergonomic structure and on the other, vibrant accents; this is the perfect piece for your outdoor living room. An armchair with a restrained silhouette, yet ergonomic and characterful too.