oft, elusive and angular too: this is a truly versatile lamp, as it combines elegance, a retro-inspired aesthetic and cutting edge technology. Besides, it suits any décor.
- What is it Tamara by Pedrali, is a new pendant lamp.
- What is special Inspired by the headlights of an early twentieth century car, it pays a tribute to Tamara de Lempicka, the iconic modernist painter (who is portrayed driving a green Bugatti). It’s the perfect combination of art, design and avant-garde style.
- What is special It’s a pendant lamp in painted aluminium, available in optional colours. Tamara directly lights up the surface below, however thanks to a hole in the upper part of the diffuser and to a lateral crowning of the opal polycarbonate lens base, it additionally projects a delicate beam of light onto the ceiling.
- Who is it by Alberto Basaglia and Natalia Rota Nodari are two Italian designers who own a design studio by the same name. They consider design as a challenge: to understand the energy of their respective public and strengthening it by creating an alternative to something that’s already in existence.
- We have chosen it because… It’s simple and groundbreaking at the same time, especially for its clean style, elegance, retro-appeal that recalls the twentieth century. We’ve additionally fallen in love for the way in which it perfectly represents the modernist spirit of the painter Tamara de Lempicka, the chief source of inspiration.