n authentic construction inspired by fashion, technology and sustainability; this is the latest “do it yourself” living room. Extremely innovative, you arrange its blocks to create endless living room schemes.
- What is it Tape by Moroso, a modular system that includes seating and side tables.
- What is special Tiny fabric remnants are joined together with polyurethane ribbon, inspired by activewear. Thanks to this feature, Tape relies on the principles of sustainability and recycling to create a bespoke living room scheme. Tape has recently won the award EDIDA Ucraina 2018.
- How is it made It’s a modular system that includes seating and side tables and similarly to activewear, it employs polyurethane ribbon to join together tiny fabric remnants that would otherwise be discarded. This series includes seating, backrests and armrests that you assemble as you wish.
- Who is it by Born in 1984, the British designer Benjamin Hubert started his own London practice in 2007. The practice specialises in top-quality materials, processes and industrial design in a diverse range of fields from interior design to lighting design and it manufactures mass-produced pieces as well as limited-edition ones. Besides, throughout his career Benjamin Hubert has received several coveted international awards.
- We have chosen it because… You assemble it, disassemble it and create endless living room schemes. Similarly to building blocks, you are able to quickly assemble the units together. What’s more, you are able to create a new design every day.