irst designed in 2013, Tetatet was an instant hit; this was mainly due to its practicality, dramatic aesthetics and clean silhouette. And to say about Flûte, a brand new version in clear glass? One word is more than enough: magical!
- What is it? Tetatet Flûte is the latest rechargeable table lamp by Davide Groppi.
- What is special about it? Tetatet Flûte is a rechargeable cordless lamp (its powered by a lithium battery) with a magnetic base and a clear stem. The outcome is a dramatic lamp, which appears to be floating in mid air as if by magic.
- How is it made? Clear glass stem, magnetic base and it’s head has a built-in rechargeable lithium battery with a freedom of 8 hours. Plus, Tetatet Flûte is fitted with a tiny USB port and 2 Watt LED technology.
- Who is it by? Throughout the years, designer Davide Groppi has become one of the key names on the international lighting design scene. He started in the late eighties in a small workshop in Piacenza, northern Italy, and gradually gathered momentum mainly because of his distinctive style, unconventional creativity and clean aesthetics. Every single piece by Davide Groppi brings together practicality, emotion and surprise.
- We have chosen it because… Both extraordinary and magical, Tetatet Flûte will turn a simple dinner into a romantic and dreamy date.