rom an Italian company which has innovated in order to improve the quality of outdoor spaces for over 40 years, making our lives more beautiful and pleasant in the garden, terrace or balcony, comes a project of table accessories made to brighten up our most lovely days.
- What it is The Art of The Table collection proposed by Unopiù that includes a series of accessories—from plates, glasses and tablecloths—for the mise en place.
- What makes it special The light and carefree style of the collection brings a holiday atmosphere to the table. The joyfully mixed colors recall the nature that surrounds us on days far from the city: the blue of the sky, the yellow of wheat fields, the green of meadows and the red of the most romantic sunsets.
- How it is made They are part of the Art of The Table collection: a limited series of flat plates, soup and fruit bowls. Available in sets of three and completed by a salad bowl that comes in four different patterns, they allow us to create our own personal mix & match, combining various designs as we please. Made in traditional ceramic, kiln-fired three times, they are hand-painted in Apulia by local artisans with modern decorations specifically designed for Unopiù. The plates get joined by a series of glasses, a carafe and artisanal candleholder made in Italy in rigadin torsé, handmade and mouth blown by master glassmakers who use the traditional methods of Murano. And finally, 100% linen tablecloths, placemats, vis à vis and napkins in the brand’s white and sky blue colors complete the mise en place.
- Whose idea it is Art of The Table is a project by Unopù, the company specialized in outdoor furniture, which was founded in 1978 in Soriano nel Cimino—a small town at the feet of a massive Medieval castle in the historical region of Tuscia, an area of northern Lazio nestled between Umbria and Tuscany with a historical traditions in the garden. It is precisely the beauty of these places that inspire the brand’s outdoor projects. For Unopiù the outdoors is effectively a part of the home and is to be lived with as much taste and style. Thanks to the quality of materials and craftsmanship, Unopiù has quickly gone from a small artisanal business to a leader in the sector. It calls upon important Italian and international designers for collaborations, including Antonio Citterio, Ferruccio Laviani, Matteo Thun or Jamie Durie just to name a few.
- We chose it because… The artisanal painting and the use of colors recall nature and make The Art of The Table a mise en place that gives off authentic joy. Its bright colors, playful patterns and the possibility of freely mixing decorations contribute to creating a joyful and carefree atmosphere at the table in our most pleasant moments of relaxation.
BROWSE THE GALLERY: