op-of-the-line innovation, crisp aesthetics and a rounded silhouette; this is The One by The.Artceram. The One is the latest WC designed by Meneghello Paolelli for The.Artceram. And since we spotted The One at Cersaie 2017 it has been love at first sight, because it has turned a conventional seat cover into a cutting edge accessory. Stylish and hi-tech.
- What is it? The One by The.Artceram is a WC with hingeless seat.
- What is special about it? Compact and elegant, The One is designed with innovative patented technology: a hingeless seat which is perfectly aligned with the section of a rimless WC. Plus, it’s fitted with special pressure hooks, so the seat can be unfastened and replaced easily.
- How is it made? The rimless seat has a slim-line edge as well as being hingeless, designed with innovative patented technology. This special rimless technology makes having an extremely narrow edge possible. And with Wood-Skin® technology, both lid and seat can be milled from one single 14 mm-thick shee. Seat and lid are extremely durable and are recessed in the ceramic bowl (in acrylic polyester resin and wood veneer with a layer of synthetic polymer fabric).
- Who is it by? Meneghello Paolelli is the design studio set up by Sandro Meneghelli and Marco Paolelli. Sandro and Marco graduated in 2004 from the Polytechnic of Milan, and since then have worked in partnership with top Italian and international designers, receiving several coveted international design awards.
- We have chosen it because… Who would have thought that a WC could become a refined home accessory? Without taking into account that apart from being beautiful and innovative, The One is also practical and easy to clean, because it’s hardwearing and if need be its seat can be unfastened in a second.