t the Salone del Mobile 2019, Talenti debuts in the world of outdoor kitchens. We were immediately won over by this new design that draws its inspiration from pre-Columbian culture. And it transforms the kitchen into a place of ancestral and contemporary beauty, in perfect Italian style.
- What is it Tikal by Talenti, a new outdoor kitchen.
- What is special Inspired by the imposing Mesoamerican architecture, it transforms the outdoor space into a functional and iconic kitchen, “Made in Italy” that stands the test of time and transcends current fashions.
- How is it made The modular structure is made of Zinc Magnesium metal, aluminium and stainless steel, treated with a special outdoor paints suitable for extreme heat, while the top is made of stoneware slabs with a concrete-effect. The single units are joined together to create bigger sizes: 160x95 cm, 240x95 cm as well as 360x95cm with the addition of the side panel. The surfaces serve as food preparation areas as well as breakfast bars.
- Who is it by Nicola De Pellegrini of Studio Anidride Design, a studio with a comprehensive approach (that includes the initial idea stage, the art direction and branding) that revolves around the design itself. The tailor-project that result from this process are perfectly in line with the brand’s identity.
- We have chosen it… The monolithic and majestic appearance, the refined design, the excellent quality materials and the intrinsic ancestral concept: this kitchen, inspired by pre-Columbian culture, transforms the outdoor space into a place of sophisticated and timeless conviviality, to be fully enjoyed.