edrali, the company 100% Made in Italy that produces furniture for the contract and residential sectors, lets us in on new style in “New Ideas 2020”, a project that previews this year’s pieces. Standing out among the many new releases, there is a new collaboration with the Italo-British designer Robin Rizzini who reinterprets the brands soul with the new Toa table: a functional and expressive product that combines and balances the techno-industrial and decorative languages, and expresses Pedrali’s distinct savoir faire.
- What it is Toa by Pedrali, the new graphical lifestyle.
- What makes it special Strength and lightness, simplicity and personality: this table looks to the unexpected harmony made up of antithetical elements that are able to perfectly balance and enhance its materials and create a versatile style full of character.
- How it is made Toa is a table that perfectly balances the techno-industrial and decorative languages. Light and minimal, it focuses on the aesthetics of the tapered bridge legs which are thinner at the base and widen up towards the “T” element at the top. The top is available in plywood, fenix or oak and the solid die-cast aluminum frame in a fluid and geometric design can also support large tabletops. Adjustable in width and depth, this table is available in a wide range of finishes that make it the perfect piece for various contexts—from home to work spaces.
- Whose idea it is Robin Rizzini, the Italian designer specialized in furniture design. Driven by a strong interest for innovative materials and state-of-the-art production processes, he refuses the idea of redundant design. Rather he creates objects that are as consistent as they are reasoned, excluding materials that are unnecessary in terms of both quality and quantity.
- We chose it because…it gives the highest stylistic expression to functional practicality and is able, with just a few distinct traits, to create a determined and light contemporary style.