e’ve spotted it at Maison et Objet and it was love at first sight. The latest outdoor series designed by Ramón Esteve is inspired by twentieth century Paris, adding a chic allure to an otherwise contemporary feel. Put it on display right away, thinking of next summer.
- What is it Trocadéro by Talenti is the latest outdoor collection in aluminium.
- What is special Trocadero is retro-inspired collection (a direct reference to Parisian terraces of the twentieth century) with a versatile, clean silhouette: this collection of outdoor chairs and tables perfectly combined modernity with the attraction of times gone by.
- How is it made Trocadero is an outdoor collection with chairs, stools and tables with a frame in folded aluminium with armrests in natural teak. The slats are laid asymmetrically as if it were a barcode.
- Who is it by Based in Valencia, the architect and designer Ramón Esteve is known for his eclectic design style. Ramón’s production seamlessly goes from public buildings to furniture, designed according to the same principle: with great attention to detail, he explores the potential of every material, respecting an implicit formal consistency.
- We have chosen it because… Trocadero by Talenti is an example of Parisian elegance: a few details (carefully planned), informal simplicity (never predictable) and a timeless charm that nods to vintage-style. The outdoor living room has never been more stylish.